Thread: Help!
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Help! - 08-04-2012, 01:38 PM

Not sure anyone can suggest anything that I don't already know but I am struggling to get what I want right now so this is probably just a bit of a rant!

My last long term gf was over a year ago, banged my way through many one night stands for about a year. This was purely down to luck, confidence and im not bad looking but never made me happy and I was never really in that much control of it so have turned to PUA to try and change it. Yes im after a longer term thing or a few long term things where I actually get to know someone before jumping into bed with them, I want to be able to choose what I want and not just settle for whatever might come along.

There is so much information about that its a bit overwhelming! Currently I haven't finished a single book! Not a big reader but treating it as a bit of a challenge to finish the ones I have (Secrets of the A Game - Logan Edwards, The Game - Neil Strauss, plus a couple of others).

Progress is slow. I've been concentrating a lot on my upping my confidence so I can approach anyone I want at any point without worrying about what might happen. Telling myself that I am good enough and have something to offer anyone I talk to. In general day to day life things have improved, I mean I haven't approached any random women on the street or anything but simple things like asking shop assistants for advice on clothes or just saying hi to the hot HR girl at work - this is good as its not something I would usually do (I don't make friends easily). However I am struggling to talk to the women I want when I am out on the town. Its the bank holiday weekend and have been out the last few nights but cant say I have really approached anyone that I wouldn't normally. I mean I have a date on Wednesday & got a frigging amazing blowjob last night but I don't think I really want to go on the date and the good blowjob wasn't with anyone that I would want to see again!
I keep telling myself that if I see someone I like to just go say hi, even if I go through the normal interview type questions - just say hi! Then maybe I can ask and relate to some better questions and learn from there. However it hasn't happened - I don't approach! Its sooo frustrating! Week after week this happens, I keep blaming the fact that I don't get out till around 10pm, bars and clubs are too loud or I end up seeing a mate and chat to him for half the night when its just me and I cant change it!! Sorry rant over! I will keep reading and keep trying.