Thread: Hello
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Smile Hello - 06-09-2009, 06:04 PM

Hello all pua's,

You have another new user on your forum, I am Extra, aged 19 from Sussex. I currently work in the aviation industry as an engineer so all this new knowledge I have/will have in picking up women could come in use on some rather lovely cabin crew whilst at work.

My PUA experience is very limited indeed, I suffer with AA so having severely struggled to even build up enough courage to open a conversation with women; I decided things will have to change if I’m going to get anything in life.

So I started to watch The Pickup Artist Season 2 (two days it took I was hooked) after getting pumped watching these geeks pull some hotttttt women, I thought why cant I do that? . I have since read The Game and started reading The Rules Of The Game. Taking notes of my favourite openers, negs and DHV's all the way though the books.

The only real experience I have was opening a three set on a bus on my way back to the work car park, this is something I would never have done before and to be honest I don’t even know why I did it, it just happened, and was going well bit of banter and giggles but the only problem with doing on a bus was I had to get off. That’s that my first experience cut short.

I Hope your all ready for, Yes yet another noob.

I look forward to sharing my field reports with you all.

Tc

Last edited by Extra; 06-09-2009 at 06:09 PM.