View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-04-2012, 03:09 PM

Yeah I see it happening with a few guys I know from uni or before. They're currently engaged or looking like going that way. Although to be honest, they're the sort of lads who are hardly going to pull supermodels no matter how much "self-actualisation" they do. Decent guys, fun to be around and all the rest of it, but not good looking enough, not rich enough and not really "winners", if you get my meaning.

It depends what you mean by going for "the best" kind of girl. "The Best" in my case is a girl who has the perfect personality above all else (a surprisingly small bunch). Obviously if we're being choosy she'd have to be fit and reasonably pretty as well, but these aren't the be all and end all when it comes to a long-term relationship. Just look at that Claire lass from the train. By no means the prettiest (a 6 or 7 if you had to put a number on it), but she had a dazzling personality and was fit to boot, and she's probably one of the highest "value" girls I've ever met. I'd value her infinitely over some plastic fantastic with fake tits and tan applied with a trowel.

Depends what you're after though. If you like having a girlfriend and are after a LTR (and some guys are, me included), you're going to be after different criteria than if you're after shagging some sluts.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do