(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-03-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
they also like club tropicana & tying their tshirt in a bow
I did that during uni.

Working as a sales assistant I mean, not being a fag.

It was really weird. While you do talk to birds (customers) all day long you face an uphill struggle getting anywhere with them, since you start the interaction in a subserviant position of basically a servant. Oh and on the odd occasion when a customer does happen to take a shine to you and warms up to your banter, be prepared for the kabal of munters you work for to cock block the shit out of you...to the point of literally ordering you out of the conversation and off the stock room.

It wasn't a totally fruitless job on the women front though. I did manage to get hold of a couple of girls that came in regularly (turns out they were sales assistants from other shops in the centre that used to come to my shop on break) And I did end up banging two of the other sales assistants at my own shop too. They were the 'fit' ones, that the cabal of munters that ruled the roost used to relentlessly bully, and leave to eat their lunch on their own. I pretty much fucked them both just by telling them a joke or two now and just being 'around' whilst not being a jealous munter or a faggot and then sayin 'fancy a drink?'...easy peasy.

Female sales assistants in shops ARE a good idea to hit on in general tho. But it's much easier to hook up with them if you aren't working in the shop or same shopping centre as well. Atleast in my experience.

Anyway seriously this thread is silly as fuck. Doing any job because you think it will get you pussy is lame. You can't steal pussy, there's no back door...We all get what we deserve and put in, as true with life as it is with women.

"The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, it's what you do with it that matters."