View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Bridging the age gap… - 17-03-2012, 12:15 PM

Looking for some advice, I’m pretty new to PU.

While sarging with my wing last night after opening a few sets I saw this HB9 at the bar, she looked older, but it didn’t have an effect on her looks, if that makes sense? Not being put off by a slight age gap I confidently approached her and opened with a direct “hi, you look stunning…”. Her face lit up and she seemed genuinely pleased I’d approached, so I didn’t bother with a root or time constraint etc. (I know, pretty badass - I don’t play by anybody’s rules, not even my own).

Shortly after, the age thing came up. She’s 10 years older at 33. She was giving off a good vibe generally, but the age gap was obviously an issue for her. Is there a way I could’ve worked around this or was it game over from there? I later found out she had a BF, which I believe to be genuine because she enthusiastically described his job etc.

After some flirting and a bit of banter (resulting in her jokingly punching me) she said “if only you were 10 years older…” Me: “if only” With confident eye contact and smile. We parted shortly after. Just so you guys know once I found out she had a boyfriend I backed off.

So, you’ve just read my life story. Question is if she didn’t have a BF would there be any recovery here? I think I’m pretty mature for my age and my last LTR was with a girl 4 years older.