Thread: Was I at fault
View Single Post
(#17)
Old

Default 16-03-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
u should worship ur girl like a princess...

as long as you do so as her equal & not her subordinate
True and I do when they are my girl. But I think because of my headspace at the moment I just wasn't interested in making any effort. The fact I was even texting was more down to structuring time then anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
'I don't seem to remember you wearing one'

SUBTEXT:
'Really? You're a princess? Well you didn't look like a fucking princess to me'
She didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
'I've treated lady's well in the past but only after they've damn well earned it first'*

SUBTEXT:*
'I'm only nice to people that fuck me'
I can see how that comment comes across but it wasn't what I was implying. Again, down to where my head is that moment (getting over a difficult breakup) I treat people well when they've earned my trust and respect. I wasn't even thinking of screwing her as I have no appetite for this at the moment

Some useful discussion and feedback here so thanks everyone. I think because of these personal issues I'm doing right to distance myself from women romantically at the moment. As my hearts just not in to trying to be flirtatious.

Until I've got a job and moved back out of my parents house I just don't see the point as I can't take anyone back home and tbh getting my career back on track is far more important than any woman at the moment.