(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 09-03-2012, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha View Post
How do I get this back, I had it to begin with, she was the one in my position, but it seems to have tailed off a bit.

I think my first step, is to become busy again, I always am, but seem to make time for her..and less time for me I guess haha
This is a very good question, one that I find I often finish with girls I've been seeing just because I felt this switch of power.

On the very few successful times i've clawed it back I have found that persuing hobbies and interests has been the most successful.

If you all of a sudden switch to trying to call the shots and being abnormally stubborn for stubborns sake, she will notice and it will have a detrimental effect.

Just hold off the enthusiasm (easier said than done, but try to consciously monitor your thoughts) and try to be busy by making plans with other people, gym classes, salsa classes etc. where you will be held for a certain amount of time and can't finish it early to run off. either that or use public transport and a bicycle so that it is genuinely difficult to go see her.

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
cha (09-03-2012)