View Single Post
(#67)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-02-2012, 10:32 PM

Not much to put this week.
I didnt go out either friday the 24th or saturday the 25th,just chilled wid mates on friday and had a movie night wid backup saturday.

Going backwards

Ive not been at my best this week i degenerated into wasting my money on shit food and not doing much of anything, in turn this is making me feel knackered all the time as my diets be so bad and ive never had so much to do!!
I think it is mainly because ive got so many things hanging over my head and im scared i will make the wrong choice and end up homeless or something.
All i know is this next month is critical and im very scared of going forwards.
Im going to try to get back on track and go and get some propper food tommorow and this in turn will help my energy levels.
I will also try to get some advice on my worries (mainly whether i should hand in my months notice in on my major expensive flat im desperate to get out off and hoping i either keep my job and can move in wid a mate at a new flat ive got lined up,or even more scarier move up north with my parents.Tbh id love to be moving to London or some sprawling city but one step at a time i guess.

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!

Last edited by Lovefish; 01-03-2012 at 12:37 AM.