View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-02-2012, 10:10 AM

For Fri.sat nights out I have several smart/casual blazers that i wear with shirt/tshit .. Grey with white lining really stands out

also I tend to wear a bright coloured skinny tie with a watch to match ( ive been watch mad since I was 16 and collected nearly over 150! ) from retro to casio classics

I bought some red/blue UV reactive laces for my smart pump shoes or Hi Tops too. So when in a bar/club they show up really well..nice contrast

For Thur/ Student nights Ill wear Chino's ( yes i know they are common ) but with Hi Tops / Pumps ( UV LACES ) Blazer again but then ill add something silly... A Finding Nemo necklace I got on holiday( girls love the nemo

Retro/Striking t shirt... Some cool tshirts on Be Priv normally with a naked megan fox with a smurf hat on!

Also ill tend to always bring a pack of cards out with me for when were doing daft drinknig games at the pub..but end up give out cards to girls on the basis of the appearance ( 2 for 2 , Ace if I think their ace...But I just give them lower cards to laugh and start off banter ) They are always crude cards as I brought loads of funny ones back from Amsterdam ( Trannsy / naked men.women )

One time we have got a pack of paperclips from one pub and stuck the cards on our tshirts, Would engage groups of people and by the end of the night you would spot people with my cards pinned to them ..Great for openners!

oh and for Lady's day at Aintree races Its my custom to have a bananna in my upper suit pocket, with a pen.. Lots of girls come to see my bananna and draw on it!

I have medium length spikey hair..I shaved the back and sides to a number one ( graded / blended in upwards so it doesnt look tottaly like a mohawk) and the top of my hair is lightly chopped at an angle so looks ace spiked . has the benefit of a " Skin head effect " with the only way is essex " Come over or Spikey look " Great hybrid as the back of my head/sides shows off my definition more ..

My hair dresser works a doorman at night..I dont mention his awesome hair cutting skills tho

Last edited by ninjaelephant; 24-02-2012 at 10:17 AM.