View Single Post
(#65)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-02-2012, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
Lovefish, you sound like you're dangerously close to falling into a relationship with Backup or at least leading her to believe it is becoming one...

As for the not affording the food thing I would suggest frozen veg (always cheap) Tescos and Asda do frozen chicken breasts for £5, iceland do lean mince for £2 and if you need fresh veg then greengrocers and fruit & veg market stall make that very reasonable! I can do a whole weeks shop of healthy food incl. lots of protein for £20 or less when I'm skint, pm me if you need details.

Don't worry about the low feeling too, I go through a peaks and troughs and I usually find it came from relying on other people to deliver, the happiest I have been is when I sorted myself out with what I wanted to do. Yeah some of my friends were there but I would have gone without them and I sometimes did...

Decide what makes you happy then do it!
Thanks for the advice Dale
Backup knows i dont want a relationship with her and ive made this plain and clear to her on several occassions,she insists she also does not want a relationship,so id call it friends with benefits.Shes not gf material and never will be,i know id be selling myself short if i started an ltr.
Tbh I keep planning on being rid of her,but i find it hard when i dont seems to be particularly successful with getting other girls.Its hard to say No and go home on your own,when you know you could go back to hers and she will let you do anything you want pretty much (still a major novelty as my ex didnt want to do anything at all!!).
£20!! wow mine costs me nearer to £30-40 at morrisons,i think i need to shop around a bit more try to get better deals.I find it quite hard to get around 2 much as i dont have a car,so i tend to just go to the closest supermarket to me,plus in morrisons i know where everything is rather than hunting for ages for this that or the other,which does my head in when its busy.
Well things have looked up a bit since my last FR,ill explain more fully when i get a chance to do this weeks one,but im on the up again and learnt a thing or 2 along the way
I have decided what makes me happy and the rest of this year is dedicated to doing just that.

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!