View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default I fucked up again :) ..or better to say not a B'friend material - 14-02-2012, 10:21 PM

This thread is gonna start just like probably the most of the Threads by u people on here ...

So I met this girl ... or better to call here a woman on POF( not planning to go out with anyone from that website however just practise my game over the internet cos' I personally find it much easier meet women in a real life ...) so back to my story ... So after couple of intelligent conversations we decided to meet ... We met had a great time and I also manage to have her the same night ( considering that she was a proper challenge and not one of those who just play hard to get ) The sex was remarkable and me and my lovemaking tool enjoyed her for whole night long. basically we couldn't get enough of her . Next morning we had her one more time and everything was fine but suddenly something happened and she just want to be friends ( without benefits ..)
I think she still cannot believe that she got seduced so fast and apparently that never happened before ( she said that several times that morning)...Me and my lovemaking tool will miss her she was incredible not just in bed but woman u can talk for hours and never get bored ...quite rare ..
Not sure how to fix it but usually don't give a F*** about girls I have for a night ... hmmm ....What is going on with me ... Apparently I am a gr8 fun but not a B'friend material ( that was said by many women )