View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 03-09-2009, 01:44 AM

Approach anxiety

This is how I got over my AA. Long ago, before even I heard of the pua community I was a complete fu#k up and very big on the booze to boost confidence, not very practical for meeting the right sort of girl, anyway one thing I was good at was dares. I would do lots of crazy shit, not everything focused on girls, just random stuff. Eventually, I don’t remember how or when…piss head… but I got it organised and created something that became known as the list or the Gene list (my real name). The list was just what it said on the tin… a list of what I know recognise as approaches, and openers. Very funny material. Much of it was street game, although I didn’t think of it as such then. The list contained a few hundred or so challenges and many of them were unintentionally good ice breakers. I used them to get a few kiss closes when I was just a kid and this year after many years break started it back off for a limited run and ended up in bed with the neighbour of a mate. Well if anyone is interested I would like to start a new list centred around PUA community. Ideas can be simple, random, involve teams, props so long as they are legal! And not dangerous or in bad taste. The important thing is it is very fun. It is certain to kill AA and get the heart beating hard! If anyone has any ideas, would like clarification or would like to adapt this in any way please get in touch. once we have a working list, you can just choose a challenge, complete it and move on. it could be easily be adapted to a form of bingo, or challenges could carry pionts reflecting difficulty. It can be very competitive and you can bring in new players. This involves sharing contact details, which evidently is the number close! Lol. Hbs don’t know what hits them and the atmosphere is always at a higher pace to other social groups. The list is legendary in my social circle and we had a few girl players and hangers on, but it also attracted a few groupies from my mates band interested? very much suited to people new to PUA