View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-01-2012, 09:54 PM

not sure how thick the converts are over in the UK, but here I get asked at least once a week if I'll convert/repent/suck jesus off/whatever. I tend to just ignore it, or go out of my way to make it clear that I'm not playing their games (I've quit being a dick to everyone, so I just make it clear now). If you're happy with the training but don't want to put up with him, tell him that. Be forward. Don't worry about how much friction it might cause between you two or how much mental anguish it might cause him to be training you. Its not your problem to step around his beliefs. It's his issue for pushing it. Leave if it only gets too be too much, and make sure he knows it.

side story:

Sometimes if I'm in a particularly devilish mood I'll let preachers run their whole routine as I smile and nod my head, and see how long it takes them to realize that I know they're full of shit. Some get it, some don't. It's the ones who get it that are the fun ones to fuck with. By simply being stronger with your own beliefs but being the 'bigger man' to listen to them and then question them with a few simple statements, at first they'll think they've won you over. But then you can shut them down nicely and say that you're quite happy with your own beliefs, you'll present a response they never get. You can see on their faces its a complete mindfuck.

Over here the Jehovah Witnesses come around frequently, and usually have the younger or newly-converted people going door to door. I used to bitch them out and slam the door in their face or scream that I worship the devil or some shit, but they've had that all before. No effect. Now I always let them give their whole speech before saying I'm set in my ways. Sometimes they ask and find out I'm a satanist, sometimes they don't. Either way I can usually have them walking away shaking their heads or stepping out of rhythm down the street.

Its fun as hell to see them face to face with someone who's much more happy & stable than them and of completely opposite belief system. It's outside their reality
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidfer For This Useful Post:
Jaz (27-01-2012), Snake Eyes (27-01-2012)