View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 26-01-2012, 09:55 AM

Thank you both for your replies. Is appreciated, as this stuff is important to me!

Re MMA gym - there is none! I live on a small island with not that much on offer n terms of that.

I started off by looking into the Judo school - they never train! Won't even respond to me now.

I then went to a karate school for one lesson- karate is terrible! I think people know this.

I have opened my own boxing club here, which is going fantastic! I have over 20 students. We have only done 3 classes, but it is going so well!

However, whilst I have a lot of students there is no one with the motivation that I have. I need someone to learn from...... enter the dragon Mr Christian Kng Fu man appears!

This is the only guy I've met who is on the same wave length as me in terms of training. He also wants to learn Gracie Ju-Jitsu with me which no one else seems that keen on. However, you are right about the prayer Phil, I think I need to refuse this outright or he will start having me give you all hail Maries!

In his defense they are a bit more 'primitive' here and religion is very important and normal to the locals. It's not like England where most intelligent people can see the forest for the trees.

He has said he would be willing to train with me outside the school and classes if it is all too intense for me the religion stuff, so this might be an option. Although I am the only person in the class, so I don't know what he'll do on Mondays/Wednesdays when I'm not there!!

I need to make sure I keep my beliefs strong and continue to remind him of this if he gets too heavy!

I will keep you updated and any more comments would be appreciated!