View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 19-01-2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidfer View Post
I've been talking with more girls on a one-on-one friend basis about stuff they're interested in and gossip and shit, and I can say that most of them fucking LOVE awkward situations that have sexual undertones, but they don't like to reveal it.

(note: this does not include awkward moments with guys who suck up to girls or go with everything they like hoping to be accepted. No one likes to feel like they're on a pedestal if they didn't get there themselves, and looks is the FARTHEST thing any girl worth having around wants to be known for. [self-value/esteem])

the first few times this happened was when I'd get bitching at me while opening, and I'd start calling them out for shit and just let it build and build, and suddenly there'd be a complete turn in her personality and she's asking me who I am and telling me who she is, and verbalize how much fun that awkward tension was. First few times I completely dropped the ball not realizing it was turning her on (or I'd kill the moment by running inside my head questioning WTF was going on), but now I do it all the time and it works wonders. I just like to go out of my way and build and build it.

Break their own self-view and replaces it with yours, and the fucking love it.
sounds cool but i dont have a clue what u just said

* Insert Funny Tag Line *