View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-01-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
ur age doesnt matter.

i can go out & act like a total moron telling girls im gonna drill them senseless and get laid silly..

its the girls age that matters, here is how it works

16 - 18 girls are bad slags, tryin all new stuff (some just carry it throo to like 25 ish )

19 - 23 Start actin like they control it coz they been fucked around loads, so make guys wait,

then like 24 & 5 they start puttin out easier as they realise they wer being nobheads,

then at 25 they start wantin to settle. then the guy she has been with for like 5 years is gonna get bored when he is 30 & think he wants to be 19 again & go on holiday and fuck (only to realise its not as easy as u remember)

so she will end up single at like 30/ 31

go off the rails wantin to fuck!! then she will get depressed and look to find a nice guy to have a kid with

by the time she is 40 odd she will either, change into a nice girl and be good forever

or hate his nice and go out & be a complete slag cougar and fuck young guys regretting her mis spent youth.

and still, every single one of these situations women are attracted to it in most cases

the only one wer she isnt, is when she has a boyf of your age, and thats only coz it reminds her, that her fellas probly doin the same shit when he is out with his mates and it makes her feel sick & jealous!

obv there are probly flaws here, but i think most men & women go throo the same process, ust the ages differ, if u can asses what stage she is at, u know what she is after.

i couldnt be assed with all that tho, too much work, just act as u are untill u want somethin serious, then adapt
Love this post so much I have to thank you twice.

"The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, it's what you do with it that matters."