View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Post Online.. HB opened me - 10-01-2012, 01:16 PM

Hello chaps.

This girl is not related to my 10 girls field report that I posted last week.

The girl is Italian HB7, I met her over a year as she was a student of English at my school (I'm an English teacher). She's a similar age to me. She has a boyfriend. She mentioned him often at the time.
She left school about a year ago, but somewhere in the process she added me as a friend on facebook.

She occasionally liked some of my posts (especially music), as I did her. BUt we seldom actually spoke, other than a little banter about each other's music tastes.

Anyway, at Christmas she sent me a message "merry christmas bad boy x x x" on facebook.

I didn't really respond tbh. I saw her online yesterday and started a conv with:

AR: Why am I a bad boy?
HB: haha you still think about that? that is funny (Yeah I know, don't say it)
AR: OH yes, I sit every day and all night thinking about it (sarcastic brush off of her shit test)
AR: I'm a good boy
HB: hahahahahahahahahahaa
AR: No really, just ask my mother
HB: Of course your mother would say this.. anyway, why do you write in japanese on facerbook?
AR: I love everything about Japan except the girls.
HB: poor japanese girls!! hahahaha
AR: Poor Japanese boys! maybe a japanese boy is perfect for you.
(disconnected suddenly, 5 hours later I get)
HB: ahahahah i've just read it.... i love italian,english and spanish boy (note: I'm English)..but this is a very very long speech...hope you'll find your japanese girl!ahahahah have a nice evening! []

HOnestly, I can't work out if she's interested or not... any thoughts?

any ideas for a clever response? maybe something like "how about two japanese boys?" or "I want to hear this "speech""