Thread: PUA VS NATural
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default PUA VS NATural - 10-01-2012, 09:31 AM

After quite long time I have returned back to PUA ,refreshing some material from the best PUA in the world, trying to develop my own one to be the smoothest as much as I can, however I noticed one little thing ...Here is an example : Kid who I used to look after is 16 and in this early age he had around 50 girls age 16 to 30 something (considering him to be natural with no game whatsoever )and all he says is directly without a shame lets go F***.( I cannot imagine to be so direct ,maybe it is because I expect women to have some dignity and play hard to get and not to be so easy and if it went wrong ..oh well being called pervert or something else is not what I need)

..whereas my stile :it always must look like it is her idea and I am the one seduced by a woman ... so Question is ... Is all that hard work and learning staff relevant to this days ?

I went out with him two days ago , we had three girls in the house ( my house mate , gorgeous girl- ex stripper as she confessed to me - to be perfectly honest I sensed that from her so I offer her couple of hoops and she beautifully jumped through them) and two friends of his , little girls 17- max 18 years old ( i was not interested in them at all , considering them to be quite young )... We were standing in front of our house where I started to do my basic staff like offering the hottest once my arms , two girls grabbed me without hesitation ( my housemate and one of those little girls, the young one was holding much tighter then the older one ( 25 years old) and watched my little boy's reaction where our conversation went straight a little bit sexual (talking about names for our genitals just for laugh and giggle , him being behind us with the other girl ,couple of second later decided to join us and forced himself to grab my house mate ( looked veeeeeeeeeeeeeery needy ) , we went to the pub had a lovely time , and I returned back with my house mate and the boy of course staid a bit longer with his little girls.
I didn't sleep with my housemate that night even though I knew I could.( after that I found out that that little prick was badmouthing about me , saying some shit just to make me look bad)...

So Guys I am looking forward to your responses to my question and any kind of thought on it might be great ...