Thread: 10 girls...
View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 08-01-2012, 10:59 AM

Thanks buddy. I wouldn't say I'm living in abundance, but I have been fairly lucky this week. Here's to keeping it up though. "Don't chase them, replace them".

An update...

I'm going to meet girl 2 in central rome this afternoon, so this one is def looking interested. However, she's a bit catholic (see above) and so it might not be easy.

I proposed a meet to girl 6 later this evening also (since i'm central rome, I was gonna try and kill two birds with one stone). She didn't respond to my message on facebook, which she almost always does. I'd guess according to "chick logic" she's probably "not sure" as she "just broke up". So, I was on fb for about 10 mins then I said, "okay gotta go, byeeeee " She missed the boat.

Sadly it seems girl 3 has flaked as well. She seemed quite into me before. HOwever, I suppose as I haven't seen her in person since I got back from the UK, maybe it was an error to send a text trying to get her out on monday. I think I can save it though. Next time she comes to school I'll focus on rebuildling the attraction.