View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-12-2011, 04:05 PM

Girl1 has another guy/s in her life which you dont know about, so you are a backburner for her
You didn right not to bother with her again
-just to contradict myself there is always the chance she was mega busy with uni work

Girl2
You say shit test-- i just say she was bored at work and wanted to pass the day by flirting -- you should have brought this one to ahead much sooner by getting her number early on, and therfore not wasting your time.

this got me thinking and i want to make a point here
You can either be a lower value chaser or a high value chasee
BUT a low value chaser will fuck women the high value chasee walks away from because of his sense of value

even if girl1 did have another guy in the wings- you can now define your value as lower and respond to her-- you might end up fucking her- i have many many times on these ocasions, or if she was genuinely busy, again you may get chance to fuck her now

If you play the i am high value card you would ahve deleted her number as soon as she didnt txt back and thus quite possibly lose all chance of fucking her

I will say this though about playing the low value chaser, fucks you get but they are just that relationships dont come out of being with women and you chasing playing lower value

Make it Happen
The Following User Says Thank You to Refl3x For This Useful Post:
amit1207 (31-12-2011)