View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Direct game birham - wing and train anyone gay or straight - 24-12-2011, 10:19 AM

DIRECT GAME BIRHAM - WING AND TRAIN ANYONE GAY OR STRAIGHT

I have a moderate amount of knowledge, 16 months experience in total. What little I do have I do not mind passing on in return for friendship.

I have a coaching programme which is very demanding and is not for everyone. However if you have average experience, I do not mind sarging with u as long it is fun.

I can train/or work with anyone, Male, Female, gay or lesbian.

I like a challenge, and look forward to translating a skill set for a different gender.

I like direct. Indirect is not something that I am experienced in. I like to be creative, which is more in tune with who I am.

Street and Bar game are my comfort zones. Club game I have zero experience in.

If you have more knowledge and you can deliver it with style, than I am always receptive.

Things I like are, introductions, openers, story telling, cold reading, negs, compliments, mentalism, and cocky funny. I am not confident enough to free style all the time. I am now in the process of learning stuff properly at present. I do appreciate support from anyone.

I am not in this for the end game, so will not be competing with you. I am in this for the learning experience.

If you wanna have fun that’s what I am here for. If you wanna change your life, that has to come from you, but I will help you get there.

For me the desire is to always be in set, that is what I consider to be fun, and not spending an hour looking for someone pretty enough to talk to. My time is valuable I do not want to waste time looking. I will talk to anyone, as I am not yet good enough to be selective.

My energy levels for sarging.
Solo - 10%
Solo expecting to meet a wingman 30%
With a wingman with low energy 40%
With a wingman with high energy 80%
Other than this it depends on what emotional state I am in. As you can see I have some room for improvement.

Infrequent Guest Appearances, by SUBZERO and DIAMONDS full time PUA's (they sarge 5 days a week SOLO). It is always a pleasure to meet them.

Natural game is something I am trying. So far success is less then learnt stuff. I am curious about this so intend to get good at this; this is because I find it very good for inner game. I do not recommend this for newbies or guys who are already confident. Eventually I plan to combine natural and learned stuff.

For approaching we take turns.

Please PM your details if you are interested.

1) COPY AND PASTE AND PM ME optional information
Name -
Brief- background -
What u have to offer as a student/or wing -
Location -
Age -
Mobile -
How long u stay in set on average?
How many sets u open in 5 hours?
If you drive and can provide lift to others -
Have u ever done re-engagements?
Do you talk slow or fast? I can learn a lot from a slow talker as I talk too fast and too loud.
How much AA do you have? I have about 50 percent.

Just be committed, and nothing else.