View Single Post
(#24)
Old

Default 22-12-2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw1sted View Post
It has come to my attention that there needs to be a section for beginners, as some new guys are becoming overwhelmed by the advice given by senior members.

Sometimes it's hard to remember exactly what it's like when starting out. Remembering actually using those canned routines, false time constraints and scripted openers seems comical. Surely, the natural method works better right? Well, there was a reason we used fake canned shit. It worked.

New guys don't need to be told to be confident, alpha or natural. They're not ready for that. They want tools they can use so they can focus their attention on just opening and interacting with girls.

There are guys signing up who have never talked to girls in clubs that they have just met.

So, should we have a 'Beginners' section?
Confident guys very quickly forget what it feels like to be new.

New guys ask the most questions and post the most field reports. Therefore create the most online traffic. Criticizing these guys harshly scares them off.

As to being natural, the RSD stuff is impressive for guys with some good experience. I can now see how some guys are taking this honesty stuff literally.

However telling a new guy to be himself is just useless. Its advice any random stranger can give.

Some guys who give advice can be more polite about it. That’s if they want it to be absorbed. The question is is the guy giving advice wanting to force his will on the guy and seeking validation. If the advice is polite then this question need not be asked.

Being natural is an oxymoron. If guys were natural they would not be in this community.

A combination of being natural as to what I see as good inner game stuff combined with learned stuff is good. Whereas just being natural all the time is just plain lazy!

Last edited by THE JACKAL; 22-12-2011 at 08:35 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE JACKAL For This Useful Post:
Phil (22-12-2011), Status (23-12-2011)