(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 22-12-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_phaD View Post
I too have become increasingly irate in the last few months, letting things bother me that wouldn't normally bother me..

Have your circumstances changed at all? Home life, career, social group, eating and exercise habits, girlfriend?

I find that looking at cool quotes online seems to give me some perspective, but this is only temporary and I get bored and think MEH to them.

Sex is pretty good at making nothing else matter!
I think some of it is down to the seasonal change but not all of it, shorter days, cold, not outside so much etc.

If anything my circumstances have got better. Changed from a good job to an awesome job with brilliant perks & ace promotion opportunities. Dating girls who I thought would have been out of my league this time last year. Having sex 3-5 times a week, my exercise has dropped to 4 days per week rather than the 5-6 it used to be but not that you'd notice. This last week my diet has gone into the Festive Frenzie but I've been feeling like this for a while now...

Haha I know what you mean but I want to get back to the POV that I'm not fussed about sex even.

I really am thinking of maybe going on holiday to do some charity work just so you get an idea of what really matters, then maybe stripping life back to basics

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone