View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default Gaining Perspective or Finding an Anchor - 22-12-2011, 01:39 PM

Earlier this year I was incredibly relaxed, I never snapped at anybody, never was aggressive however I was politely assertive and didn't get messed around. I could let things slide that didn't matter and I had a great outlook, nothing was good or bad, it just was.

I still don't get messed around however I continually find myself being wound up with anger, disappointment and frustration over things that shouldn't phase me. Although it doesn't stop me from enjoying myself and living my life, it does leave me disenchanted knowing that I shouldn't be wound up by banal shit.

I need to gain perspective and give myself some anchors that make me think, hey its just door being left open I'll close it if i don't like it rather than I can't believe that twat is inconsiderate little prick not closing the door behind him.

In short does anybody have any tips, methods and experience of acheiving this gain of perspective? Obviously there are obvious answers like taking a trip to Africa to realise what i have or helping the homeless. I'm talking mental (or indeed physical) exercises and methods

Thanks in advance

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone