View Single Post
(#21)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-12-2011, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
I don't think you have to have/stop the honeymoon phase at all...

I you are honest with eachother about what you both need, want, value & expect then I think you both can choose whether it's worth it or whether you can fulfill eachother's needs. To do that though you need to be honest with yourself about what you really want, not just blowjobs on tap (unless that's your main requisite in a reltionship)
It's kind of interesting how people lose attraction for someone they once liked though. I've lost interest in people fairly often and not even wanted to sleep with them after that let alone know them but I think in the case of this girl, she lost interest because I caused her to lose feelings (told her we'd go out a couple of times and then cancelled on the day - hardly surprising in hindsight as I wasn't consistent or honest and just dragged it out over months not going anywhere).
Actually, there were probably a few more complications than that in me asking about her lesbo past and how many people she'd slept with. It was the same number as me, I didn't care, I didn't hold it against her, but I think her previous ex boyfriend had been very jealous/mistrusting and pushed her away so maybe she thought I'd do the same...who knows.

I think with a couple who are clearly looking for a relationship, it's more than likely you'll have a honeymoon phase and then a settling down/love/emotional thing.
Wouldn't you say the attraction phase is the honeymoon phase?

Last edited by GenePoole; 21-12-2011 at 11:46 AM.