View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 20-12-2011, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
Shit, i would struggle to not hit a cunt like that, u must have the patience of a saint!!

Thats my first thought, my second is that you should (if & when is possible) be a step ahead of him, tell girls that you meet that you bet them x amount of quids that he will be bad mouthing you within x amount of time.

Im sure there are loads of ways to be a step ahead but its late & this is all i can think of right now lol
Thanks, throughout the years I learn to control myself ,sort of however i had a situation when it was hanging by a thread and would kick his ass....just because he is such a D**k he F up his perfect relationship with a gorgeous woman so I started to believe in karma shit , And his reaction to that was that he doesn't understand why that happened ..

Anyway I am doing my best to be ahead of him at all the time but it is not easy ... Trying to have fun as much as I can ridicule him if I have opportunity in the way he won't get it etc. Many people say that we have the most strange relationship ever...The best of all We are not friend but friendly ..that what he said once so I will stick with it and still his new girlfriend but have to find one who he will be crazy about...u know revenge in a style...I know it might be a little bit dicky behaviour but someone needs to teach him a lesson ...right ?