View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-12-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post

Though with your particular preference for girls who must meet a certain criteria of innocence and social sexuality I am surprised you would let 1 of these rarities pass if they came along...
I think I don't have quite the criteria you think or I think I do sometimes. I certainly don't want sexual inexperience. I like it when a girl knows what she wants and that includes doing things in the past that they wouldn't do again. I just find it hard to understand some things sometimes especially when you haven't done them yourself, I think that's the problem.

I just have difficulty letting go of things sometimes and yes that's a bit needy but it takes some thinking about and controlling. It's like even though I know it couldn't have worked, I have this overriding feeling to try and understand from her point of view why it wouldn't work. I think it's probably best that I deleted them off my Facebook but in the back of my head, I'm hoping they would contact me again in the future (needy). Anyway, I'm sure it'll all be sorted when I find another girl.

Last edited by GenePoole; 20-12-2011 at 11:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GenePoole For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (20-12-2011)