(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 20-12-2011, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenePoole View Post
TBH it was a bit messy, I was seeing someone before but let's say it hadn't totally ended when I started seeing this new girl - that's why I was distant cos I was trying to manage both my ex's feelings and the new girl at the same time. I just find it ironic, she liked me while I was more unavailable but then when I told her I couldn't go out, she started feeling rejected & losing feelings for me just as mine were growing. Mistake made, lesson learned....

Isn't that because you don't like them enough to want to develop a relationship? I mean seriously, it's no fuss if you don't like them all that much you just move on.

I think I just feel guilty because I can see I could have made things different and been more consistent but spoilt it because of neither managing my ex's feelings nor the new girl's feelings either. It just seems strange that she spent a lot of time with me in the last few days and then ended it. Perhaps she was giving it one last shot but I suppose once your feelings have gone because the other person let you down one too many times, then it's too late.
I think you've written it all down there, lesson learned. You have to choose and go with it and not look back. otherwise you play the safe game and nobody is happy (hence why you have posted this thread)

Even if I have an emotional investment in a girl, if she chooses to walk on me because I don't wish to commit, am messing around elsewhere or whatever then I let her go because I would do the same if she wasn't willing to give me what I want. If anything I respect her more for it.

Though with your particular preference for girls who must meet a certain criteria of innocence and social sexuality I am surprised you would let 1 of these rarities pass if they came along...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
GenePoole (20-12-2011)