View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-12-2011, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_phaD View Post
Dude. You are seriously over analysing.

What do you mean about "managing feelings". WHAT?
What is to manage?

Your ex. Is your ex. For one (or many) reasons. Potentially your fault. Learn from it, but don't dwell.

New girl. You like her. She liked you. You obviously didn't show enough investment to suit her needs. Take from it what you will. Learn from it. Move on.

Why don't you just ASK her?

Stop blaming yourself for everything, women are complex. The more you try to understand them, the harder it becomes. Just focus on yourself and let things fall into place.
I was still living with my ex at the time so it probably wasn't the best time to start seeing a new girl - that's what I mean by managing. Didn't wanna piss of my ex because I still liked her even though it wasn't working at the time. Liked the new girl but couldn't see her much because of the ex. It's just easier 1 woman at a time for me

I did ask her, but she didn't really know how to explain apart from she didn't think we were compatible.
I don't think it could have gone anywhere long term so I'm not sure why I'm so cut up about it. She even had the nerve to try and kiss me on the face on the way out, to which I just avoided and closed the door. Bizarre.

Last edited by GenePoole; 20-12-2011 at 11:08 AM.