View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-12-2011, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovertOperation View Post
Scorpio my friend, your night was a 100% success.

Your aim was to go out and approach, right? Well, you went out and approached.

There! That's it! In that one moment of taking action, you outdid your entire pick up career thus far. You achieved your goals, you overcame your anxiety, and you went for it.

We all get approach anxiety. Fuck, I suffer big time from it. We all run out of things to say, we all fuck things up. We're all human, just like you, just like everyone else.

But, you took action, and you made something happen.

Now, heres two things I want you to think about:

1. That girl, who you think you fucked up talking too? It doesn't matter that you fucked up. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. I can't stress this enough. It doesn't fucking matter. You're never going to see her again, she's forgotten about it already, so should you. Ok? Understand what I'm saying? Good lad.
2. Next time out, you're going to approach two. Yep? And, as well - approach two, and get them done early. Suck up that AA, and go make a tit of yourself all over again. I bet if you do two within the first hour of being out, you'll do a few more by the end of the night.

But well done. You did everything right. You've taken your first steps. Excellent! Keep going, my friend. You're on the right tracks.

CO

Ps, Are you ever out in Liverpool?
im out tonight. medication tho...