View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 06-12-2011, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiolover View Post
Not much to say here guys but its worth recording so hopefully someone can see where i went wrong

so been listening to the rsd decoded and david de angelo double your dating as what to do and how to approach,
i think the only thing that has stuck in me so far is the confident approach

to cut a long story short i only approached one woman when i was out
well i still cant get over my approach anxeiety so me and my friend were at a pub/club where the dancefloor is surrounded by a hand rail kinda like a cattle sale LOL
i think this makes all the men that sound round the rail into leeching perverts so i didnt look into the dance floor much
anyway when i did i cought the eye of one woman who was with two other friends, now i had to approach someone tonight as it was getting on and i had no openers or any clue what to say, so i thought the main thing here is just approach without being outcome dependant at all, just try to talk with her for a couple of minuites, it was a very loud club so couldnt hear much

so i approached really confidently and it felt good, tried to show a positive body language without being full on to her
but all down hill from here on
" hi there are you from town?"
"yes"
"what oh you are what part?"
cant remember what she said but i just went completely blank and walked away
Aw mate! Too bad about going blank but Refl3x is totally right about finding a common goal to strive for. I've always found that when picking up girls ISN'T the focus, I have better luck, because I'm more relaxed.
So yeah, hit the gym, take dance classes, join a theatre group or something!
Best of luck man, keep us posted

- Jack a.k.a. Volta

"Whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."