View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-12-2011, 04:12 AM

regardless of what most guys in their PUA community consider it, AFC to me means 'another fucking chump', meaning someone who believes girls are the controllers, the sex providers, the guys who get lead around by girls, or guys that'll jump at any sexual/relationship opportunity because they don't man up and go after what they'd prefer and/or they don't qualify their women.

(personally, I don't think I've ever been afc, but I've definitely not been good with girls in the past, and my lack of skills deffinelty kept me from getting laid in the past because I've always been choosy)

So, if you followed my definition, pua's are in no way graduated or enlightened afc's... my reasoning is just because you can pick up girls doesn't make you a 'man'... in fact if the PUA's "inner game" is weak this PUA guy is probably an afc who's pretending to be dominant by using PUA techniques, but under the surface is still a needy dependent guy or someone who'll jump at the first woman who spreads her legs. AFC wrapped up as a PUA. Both at the same time.

So in my mind you can be one of the other, or both PUA and AFC at the same time (needy, technique-driven guys) or neither (phil's example of naturals/self taught).

Both terms of AFC and PUA are separate labels in different categories.

And oftentimes I think that a good percentage of internet pua's are really closet afc's in real life. Hell, maybe I am and I don't even know it :P
The Following User Says Thank You to lucidfer For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (01-12-2011)