Thread: the age problem
View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-11-2011, 10:23 PM

The stigma of age in our society is perpetuated largely by women and the feminist nonsense a word I heard recently the ‘feminazi’ fucking priceless.

Let’s face it a woman is in her best baby producing years up to the age of 25, after that it starts falling apart, older girls are screaming ‘that’s not fair’, tough that’s life.

Women are not comfortable with the idea of men getting all the young women they are very jealous as any older woman will confirm when her tits start going south.

It’s a stupid stigma and it’s there because of what you hear and because you allow it to be there, it’s never an issues if you’re confident and don’t have this dilemma running around in your fucking head. Is it wrong or right or am I a pervert.

It’s not what other people think about it, it’s about what you think about it. I read recently something like 5% of population ever achieves any level of wealth, you can bet that that 5% doesn’t give a fuck what the other 95% think about it. They are not going to let public perception make them poor. It’s just the same.

Most guys fuck things up firstly in their head and secondly there messing up thinking they are the dirty old man and we all know how society paints this picture, so you immediately start to feel guilty.

You may get girls testing you far more if there is a greater age gap, I once got torn apart by friends of a girl I was seeing her friends shit tested the fuck out of me, I still fucked her but you learn from the experience.

Can you keep a young girl for a relationship? Fuck knows I just used to fuck them but I suppose if you’re going to act like your her dad you’re going to fuck it up. I wish I could tell you some clever trick but they will see the light of day especially with so much competition for her perky tits, the only way to do it is be confident you have to have the alpha attitude.

I’d recommend any one to read the female brain by Louann Brizendine, basically she says young girls are out to have fun but they haven’t got there shit together and are no good for relationships, there interests are basically having fun and being with her friends.

So give her fun and fuck her brains out and get into a relationship with a girl who’s over that shit and has her head sorted for a relationship, usually 25+.
Of course I’m generalising there will always be exceptions to the rule.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knave For This Useful Post:
lucidfer (09-12-2011), Phil (09-12-2011), traptinrome (09-12-2011)