Thread: the age problem
View Single Post
(#12)
Old

Default 27-11-2011, 08:35 PM

One thing that always seems to stump me though is the age thing. If she's a bit older, she'll turn it against you; also (more commonly) younger HBs will always try to use the "old man" card against you. Although I'm 27, I look 22-23 and for ths reason girls a lot younger often give IoIs, but when they find out my real age they run a mile, even with reasonably good game in my opinon. Any tips for keeping the fish on the hook?

thank you again[/quote]

hey dude ..I started to date older girls cos younger are way to easy and I need a proper challenge...So I am 27 as well and dating women between 30 and 45(my latest discovery - she is mind blowing)..The only problem I have is that soon or later they start to buy me staff and than I start to feel like I have a sugar mummy ( not interested at all) Yeah I know many of u guys will say that it is like dream comes true but soon or later u realise that u become a part of her property ... Soooo young chicks are too stupid and easy to get however older are fun and great to spend time with but it is always the same story ... what would u do in that case ???
The Following User Says Thank You to crow203 For This Useful Post:
traptinrome (09-12-2011)