View Single Post
(#29)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-11-2011, 06:22 PM

Kay

Back when I was 17 (those were the days!) I was going out with a lass from the local comprehensive. It was great - she was pretty and had big tits and a voracious sexual appetite. One thing that was less great was her annoying friend Kay, who, presumably because I'd either shagged or been involved with most of her friends, took a liking to me, a liking which caused her to fall out with the girl I was going out with. However, there was a problem. Despite this girl being 16 going on 17, she had not yet started puberty, and as such one could be forgiven for thinking she was 10 years old (I'm told she eventually started around age 19. Poor lass). Don't get me wrong, she was a very pretty blonde girl, but there was minefield of legal/moral/not fancying her issues there so I did the decent thing and avoided her like the plague.

Fast forward 6 years and she adds me on Facebook. And my oh my, how 6 years can change a girl. She is now fit. Really fit. Legs up to her arse, goregous figure, pretty, blonde. What's more, when she found out I was in Manchester for my second interview at Forsyths, she chirped up about us meeting (she lives in Manchester now). Disappointingly (trust me!), I didn't have time, and promised that next time she was in Gee Town, we'd get together. Well chaps, she is now back in Gee Town, and tomorrow night I'm taking her out.

After the disaster that was Claire, and after I found out this week that a plain, dumpy ginger girl from work fancies the pants off me, I'm excited about this one.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blanca For This Useful Post:
Boscher (07-12-2011), Jaz (20-06-2012)