• Collection of PUA ebooks
• Left handed drawing I did of Garfield
• Stain on the sofa that looks like Jesus
• Mother
• Variation on the Piledriver I’ve been meaning to try
• Vintage buttplug collection
• Urge to write a field report

BEST. GAME. EVAARR

Being serious though I know you don’t want any "just believe in yourself and the girl will go back with you” comments but it sort of is about that side of things. You will NEVER pull just on the merit of a good prop. Provided the girl likes you, you deal with the friends well and isolate just about any crap will do. If a birds attracted and comfortable enough to go home with you she’ll rationalise it any way she likes.

Tbh I feel like a lot of this ‘anti-slut defense’ shit is dumb. Girls like sex. I live with girls, they normally don’t need much to rationalise that shit beyond ‘I was drunk’. Be dominant, lead, and pull. Throw them over your shoulder and run off with them. Who cares.

Buuuut, since you didn’t want to hear that here’s what I’d recommend specifically about what you’re asking for. There are two real options.

1.Genuinely cool stuff that’s interesting (not gimmicky like a Rubiks cube). For example I teach guitar. Just this weekend a girl said she wanted to come back to “hear me play”. Point being, it’s way better to be cool/do cool shit than have cool stuff.
2. Silly shit. Read something on another forum where a guy in America extracted by taking the girl out of the club to go get ice cream. Then a taxi rolled passed and he goes ‘look! A big yellow ice cream!’. Be fun. Sex is fun. FUNTIMEZZ

Normally this shit just comes up at random points, it’s not something I bust out when I think it’s ‘pull time’. Tell the truth I don’t even think about it because I’m trying to be detached, fun and comfortable, instead of trying to impress or manipulate. Make sure you’ve got the right mindset about it, it just falls into place naturally after that.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 15-11-2011 at 01:25 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
Boscher (15-11-2011), CovertOperation (13-12-2011), daleinthedark (15-11-2011), kowalski (15-11-2011), Lovefish (15-11-2011), Maxemillion (15-11-2011), Phil (15-11-2011), Refl3x (17-11-2011), Snake Eyes (18-11-2011), Volta (14-12-2011)