View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 07-11-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aofelix View Post
its annoying cos if no one had got involved, i would have bashed it easily. she was thinking of breaking up with her bf for me and told all her friends. she ultimately decided i wasn't interested in her and would play around then got scared of losing her bf.

now a big drama is kicking off still with her... im not involved but basically her best "friend" told a few of the boys she has a few secrets involving an abortion and lieing to her boyfriend that she was a virgin when they hooked up (shes really fucked like 5 guys or something). now two of them who are under fire from the bf for being lieing cunts (no they're not lieing)... and wanna bust this out. do i stop them because i probably could... or just let them do their thing?

she cried to me and i told my boys to fuck it off and just say sorry. they replied im a pussy and that whenever a bitch cries, i always cave in regardless of whos in the right and i need to stop trying to save people.
ur mates need to give it a rest, they just want somethin to gossip about, tell them to leave it the fuck alone

ITS OVER!

* Insert Funny Tag Line *