View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to AJay
Default 07-11-2011, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
I always think I want a girlfriend, but I haven't met a girl in god knows how long I would want to fill that role. Every bird I've been involved with in the last year or so I fancy, connect with and had fun with on some level. I wouldn't pull someone who doesn't tick all these boxes nowadays, but still no long term potential. Don't really know what I'm looking for - possibly looking for something that doesn't exist. Regardless stiill enjoy whirlwind romances.
You will fall in love with the girl who reminds you of yourself, so it’s like looking in the mirror (not literally of course). I found this out quite recently, it’s well freaky. And I really love myself so it’s inevitable that I would love someone who is like myself: D

i hear that we are supposedly more susceptible to falling in love with a woman who is similar to our mother! Creepy I know but if you can be bothered to look it up its all been tested by physiologists and shit!

And the woman who i have loved in my life, come to think about it have many similarities as my mother!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fucking hell shoot me now!

AJay

"Those who push themselves, and are willing to face pain, exhaustion, hu¬
miliation, rejection, or worse, are the ones who become champions."