View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 05-11-2011, 07:00 PM

Girls are exactly the same as men! I don't buy into a weaker sex, less intelligence, more sly, less funny stuff. If anything the only difference that girls have is a maternal instinct which kicks in to all girls whether they admit it! I have known hard nosed bitches, lesbians, athletes , doctors, etc. and they all get the broody bug at some point. Whereas men have the urge to spread their seed to continue their genetic legacy.

They don't know what they want just like men
They enjoy sex as much as men
They lie just like men
and they are also as socially conditioned as men.

I think getting into pickup shatters the illusion that, as Joker pointed out, as a "chode" you negotiate regular access to one girl for company, sex and whatever then try and keep her. PU opens your eyes because you talk to so many girls that deep down they are all more similar than you think. They all have variations of the same insecurities, hair, tits and fun pocket

I think one of the benefits though is because you see so much of the same, date-in-date-out, when finally 1 does jump out at you, it means something so much more than the dates and lays that you've had plus you have the social awareness and dexterity to do something about it.

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone