View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 05-11-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
1)1)But there isn't anything that "works" under this definition. There is nothing that you can do to get a girl you fancy to fancy you back, it is out of your control. I agree telling girls you like them does not "work" but nor does doing anything else imaginable.

2)Telling them you like them is acting on it.

3)In this situation she doesn't have any interest in the guy except friendship so it wouldn't matter if the guy did or didn't tell her he fancies her or does something else, any which way nothing is going down.

4)If it matters to them they need to move past that and they need, if they ask for advice, to be given advice to help, or at least encourage, them to move beyond it not to be told "don't do it, stay as you are, here are some tactics to not grow and change as a person but to just mask your issues".

Peace,

kowalski
1)Fair point, if they don't fancy you you're fucked. They does seem to be a high correlation between guys telling girls they fancy them and girls getting weirded out. Maybe deep down guy knows there is nothing there and doing this common very serious 'I like you business' is the only way they can express themselves as no sexual chemistry. Also I think this behaviour dramatically reduces attraction whereas just having fun and pulling at the right point does not.

2)Yes, still view it as lame though if done in the above sense. I tell girls I fancy them, it is the serious we need to chat type convo I think people should avoid!

3)Think covered in 1 really. Guys do need to stop falling for their friends who have no interest.

4)Really good point. I agree.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post:
kowalski (05-11-2011), Phil (07-11-2011)