View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Getting over a girl/obsession - 04-11-2011, 05:52 PM

Okay, I probably already know the answer to this or atleast a few answers but I really need a good talk/advice from you guys.

I started talking to this girl online and a bit IRL... shes hot cool doesn't drink much, calming and showed a lot of directness with me in being into me... she never mentioned she had a bf until i became friends with her friend and now boom.

Shes still pretty much on it in terms of flirting and shes manufactured a secret date. The difference here is I just can't take it. The "I love you's" on fb and changing her last name to his etc. is just fucking with my mind so much on a girl I really shouldn't be interested in.

i just need advice/pep talks please to get myself out of this rut because I'm getting massive 'oneitis' over something which is so meaningless.

all her friends are telling me shes on it and really just wants me to show i'm not a player and meet her up a few times but I know im playing with fire and I'm already feeling hurt like a stupid fucking pussy... need to get my head out of this bullshit.

Last edited by aofelix; 04-11-2011 at 05:54 PM.