View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default First Wakefield Sarge - 07-02-2009, 04:07 PM

Wakefield is my home town, I've been going up town for quite a while and always go when I get home from uni for a weekend. I've been sarging with Pacha in Wakie before, but this was my first solo PUA sarge.

This friday I got home and I had an empty house, rather than stay in and be a misserable cunt I decided it was time to call in the best mates. I got Shockie (My best mate who I'm trying to get into the Game) to come out and we met my other best mate Liam (know him since I was in reception). In hind sight I it is easy to see how much more calm, collected and smooth I am from when I first started. I walked straight into the bar, it was abotu half full, walked straight up to the bar and there was a double JD and coke waiting for me on the bar. I gave the bar maid a smile and a wink and started talking to Liam. Josh turned up and we had a good old chat about what we'd been up to and a joke about the old days. (Turns out Shockie has 2 lasses on the go, both mates - ones a little over weight the others really skinny. And Liams lass just broke up with him.)

We started in WF1 and I was Joe, not Sin I had zero game, I was expecting it just to be a night with mates and no lasses. I think this may have been because I went to the abrabers 2 days ago and he fucked up and basically gave me a Jarhead. This mentallity carried on as we moved to Reflex (which is shit - don't go!), Mex and then Exchange. By the time I go to Exchange I had consumed a substancial amount of alcohol with no slowing down. When I've had a bit to drink, as Kowalski and some other guys might realise, I aquire a swagger and an easy "wolfish" grin (as I have been told by many a female). I headed for the bar, bisecting the dancefloor and noting a few HB6-7's. I was leant against the bar, admiring the women when a voice behind me asked what I wanted to drink, I turned round and started - the bar man was a gay guy who used to find me attractive (flattering, but I'm straight) he smiled and we talked for a bit. I said I thought one of the lasses was fit and he old me to stop fucking about and work my magic, but I wasn't feeling up to it, what with having no hair. So I just chatted to him and my mates before heading into Quest.

I reached quest with a healthy swagger, and a stomach and head full of alcohol. I paid in and as I walked onto the dancefloor I underwent my transformation - Sin has entered the building. But it wasn't a full transformation, and I didn't realise till shortly after. I imediately had a lass grinding with me, but I was so unsure of myself that I couldn't even pluck up the courage to kiss her. After 20 minutes she got bored and fucked off. Then another lass appeared and I had her, I gamed her a little and kissed her. Then she fucked off because I wasn't giving ehr the full deal. Then my friends lost ther patience with me and started having a go at me for fucking about when I "could easily have had either" and its wasn't fair that I could pull and didn't when they couldn't. So I was pretty dejected and it wasn't until I saw an old school friend that even the shreds of Sin appeared again. She had 2 friends with her, a short pretty HB-7 and a taller blond HB-7. The short girl was in a tight black dress with fishnets on and a gansta style cocked hat - now I don't know about you guys, but fishnets and those hats just do something for me - they just scream cheaky and fun. So I danced with them a bit, shed my male mates like dead weight because they were holding me back. I started grinding with her and dancing with ehr and after about half an hour I plucked up the courage and puckered up. Then I danced a bit more - picking her up coz I was about 2 and a half foot taller than her (or something stupid) and ripping her tights in the process - before dranging her into a corner for a bit of teasing, kissing and groping. Then she took me back to the dance floor for a dance. At this point I should ahve suggested going back to hers, she would have taken me I'm sure, but I just couldn't - fuck all self confidence.

So to conclude simply, I got 2 K-closes and she went home and left me to get a taxi.
Fucked up again!

Last edited by Sinfortitude; 08-02-2009 at 11:27 AM.