Typical days diet looks like this:
Meal 1 Porridge/ banana
Meal 2 Protein Drink with Oats
Meal 3 Fish/Chicken/Beef - Rice/Pasta/potatos
Meal 4 Protein Drink with Oats
Meal 5 Weetabix
Meal 6 Fish/Chicken/Beef - Rice/Pasta/potatos

If its a training day there will also be a Postworkout carb/protein drink
Dont get me wrong im not totally anal about it-- if im out on a date or somthing i`ll have chips or a curry etc if we go for food
somtimes i`ll also have a binge and buy a bag of doghnuts, doritos etc

Im also currently looking at removing all protein drinks as they tend to give me stomach pains and replacing them with solid foods, so i would only have a post workout protein drink (for the rapid protein intake) i plan to also buy cartons of liquid egg whites to drink

Do you maintain the diet consistently?
The problem ive had in the past that i plan to change now is consistency od diet and training - i tend to miss training for a week or 2 somtimes and i`ll therfore scale my diet right down and eat a lot less
girls often get in the way!

How often do you go to the gym?
3 times a week for about 1 hour 30 mins

Do you feel you could look that way without any of the supplements you take? (If I remember rightly, you posted a pic with all the containers of them?)that was legend that posted those
i use suppliments for my mental health as ive suffered with depression in the past, (ask me if you want a list of those)
weight training suppliments i use as follows:
Protein Isolate
Powdered Oats
BCAA/Creatine/Glutamine
Dextrose/Maltrodextrin

yes i also use steroids!

Do you feel the training interferes with your life (time) at all?

it does if i date a lot yes as i can quite easily fill my entire week dating different girls--- although i prefer now to find one girl and only see her

What's your cardio fitness like?
Wank- i do no cardio, weight training and my use of stimulants keeps me lean and not taking in too many calories - i lean bulk i dont bulk bulk

Edit:

Killer abs mate!!!

Make it Happen
The Following User Says Thank You to Refl3x For This Useful Post:
Joker (04-11-2011)