(#21)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 01-11-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers147 View Post
God i would love to rip your fucking head off .
a) dude chill out. Since when did being able to inflict violence make somebody right? In your case I would be arrested for assaulting a minor with special needs

b) I actually thought the other guys on here were hard on you to begin with, then i read your posts and discovered that your opinions and ideas are hastily formed pub-talk topics that could be found in any tabloid that you feel by asserting aggressively will make you an "alpha-male".

c) If you really were that well read and cared about literature you would care enough to put it into practice. If you truly assimilated the language and ideas you would realise that there is no quick cure to the human condition. Also if you had read any of those books whole and appreciated the art form and contribution to culture that they are you would not write shit like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piers147 View Post
Never mind a cliche i dont think so lou walsh from the x facter or stevie gerrard.

To alpha soup kitchens are in effect in use in new york as they have had massive use on reforms on welfare goggle it!!!!!!!.

Also to say gps earn 250k not so only 1% earn that.

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
Giant (01-11-2011), kowalski (01-11-2011), Lovefish (01-11-2011), SmileyK (04-11-2011)