View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 30-10-2011, 06:00 PM

very inspiring gentlemen.

@stein

After my low point last week, you were a guardian angel of sorts, so I'll say thanks.
I think pretty much everything I wanted to say with regards your post has pretty much been said also. I will however echo that perhaps your depression is related to aspects of life other than pickup: is your job okay? are you under a lot of stress at work? are you harbouring a desire to do something different with your life? are you bot sure of the answers to the preceding questions? do you have enough time for your hobbies? do you have a lot of hobbies?

It may also be that after satisfying your desire to catch a woman, you may now feel the need to keep one. Perhaps a monogomous relationship might be what you need at this point in your life. It could be the opposite however, in that now you've discovered "the truth", you feel that you could never trust a woman now, which inteferes with your long term goals and aspirations (I can relate to that somewhat).

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon. Low points can be a shit, as I felt first hand a few weeks ago. Hope I gave you something to think about
The Following User Says Thank You to traptinrome For This Useful Post:
Stein (30-10-2011)