View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Loss of Motivation - 29-10-2011, 03:56 PM

Something weird’s happened this week. Out of nowhere I’ve totally lost all my motivation.

My success at this has really upped over the past couple of months, numbers makeouts, lays, crazy shit etc. For a while it was like I was addicted to going out. If I had a night without meeting up with a girl or going out to a club I’d get antsy and irritable, like I had too much energy. Then last week I’d been getting pissed off at following up tons of unsolid numbers and couldn’t be bothered, so I decided for that week to not bother picking up numbers unless they were reeally solid, and it didn’t affect results much besides giving me free time.

The weird thing thats happened this week though is my ex bird who lives in the states has started contacting me loads and I think it’s thrown me off, because now I’ve got that can’t be arsed feeling about everything. I stayed in Thursday for the first time in months, and I went out last night and sucked. I was approaching the same way I always do, but wasn’t closing enough or capitalising on anything. Instead of excited I was just bored, with a ‘what’s the point’ sort of feeling. I even missed and absolutely blatant opportunity to pull. The girl practically walked me to her taxi and I just went home and didn’t bother. I didn’t care. It wasn’t nerves or fear or anything like that. I think I might be frustrated with having a shit load of interactions that are fairly meaningless.

Is my head playing tricks with me here? Am I missing something? Am I just being a bitch?
Let me know your opinions guys.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
Joker (29-10-2011)