View Single Post
(#29)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-10-2011, 10:34 PM

Back to British vs American girls...

One thing I'm gonna put out there is this:

Hotter American girls are more self aware socially intelligent and switched on to subtext suggestion/seduction than less hot american girls (atleast in my experience).

I think it's because generally (most) American men are really OBVIOUS...it's as true of their comedy/films/tv as it is of their culture and society in general IMO.

If I'm hitting on an average Brit girl and I'm taking the piss she's MORE likely get that it's playful and READ BETWEEN THE LINES and respond to being challenged and teased than an average american girl...that might take all my banter at face value.

Meanwhile because americans tend to be so damn Spartan in their social outlooks in general...stunning American chicks (those at the higher end of the social pole) seem to have more of a social overview even than their brit counterparts (again imo). They will be more likely to 'get it' and hit the ball back if you try and play...because as Brits our cheek, wit,cynism and generally 'not giving as much of a fuckness' are all qualites that many american women (especially hotter ones) wish more men in their own culture had...imo/experience atleast. More attractive American girls are GAGGING for a bloke that can actually CHALLENGE them and play ball and give them some hoops to jump through, and that's because American men (in general) can't/don't. 99% of the American men she's met/known have let their jaws hit the floor at the sight of her and the 8 that didn't will be the only 8 she's fucked...

Last edited by Joker; 23-10-2011 at 11:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joker For This Useful Post:
traptinrome (23-10-2011)