View Single Post
(#19)
Old

Default 20-10-2011, 11:23 AM

Mr Phil your RACIST comment is not necessary. I can listen to you without it. I'm guessing you do have desirable attributes otherwise girls would not be sleeping with you. You do not have to prove anything to me. I am not the one calling you a liar.

I' have never pro-actively questioned other PUA's about their ability. So it is a pointless venture to question mine.

There is too much hostility on this site. All thise stuff about rapport is nonsense. If u wanted to have good dialogue with me. Maybe some of you should have attempted rapport first.

I have never set out to be hated. Phill with your racist language u are doing a far better job at it. I really don't see the reason for it, when you could be actually making new friends (me excluded off course).

You do have a sense of humour. So I will be honest to say you have made me laugh. Your insults and compliments are funny in a good way. Its made me giggle. Really the compliment its too much, I did not expect that. You have made me a very happy man. I am no where really that good. Seriously I only said that I was not shit.

To Mainstream. I could not resist. I like your style. It appears no matter what I say or do, you will feel that I am kissing my own ass. Dude if there was a way of coming across as confident without coming across as arrogant I would be doing it. Your getting smarter. Don't I'll feel threatened.

I'm done here. I came here to settle the issue with the fakes. I've never attempted to recruit anyone on this forum so do not feel the need to give explanations.

Last edited by THE JACKAL; 20-10-2011 at 11:31 AM.