View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 20-10-2011, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE JACKAL View Post
I don't need to sarge, nor do I need a GF. So have no reason to do FR. That is why I get my students to do them. The whole point about not doing my own was to prevent accusations of me being arrogant and boasting.
so if you dont need to pull women, how in christ r u teaching PUA... to naive people may i add

Quote:
Which is the reason a lot of guys who flame me, refuse to meet up. They cannot match up to their online toughness. Face to face, eye to eye, toe to toe. I don't mean to be aggressive, I'm just saying in person.
no the reason they wont meet up is coz u expect them to travel to u, in birmingham.

100 miles away. There are plenty of manchester meet ups...& meetups EVERYWHERE from this forum... so i suggest it is YOU who is frighted.. most people on this forum have met sum1 else from here... u havent.

Quote:
If I said to you guys I was shit. Now that would be a lie.

The moment I say I am good, it threatens the ego of others who consider themselves to be superior to me, but lack the confidence of saying it publicly. They would rather break my legs than compete with me.
this is bollocks, i say im the shit all the time??? so thats another BORIN convo out the window, we are not like the other forums, we are not PUA.... we are just normal.

everything you say, u try and use words to control peoples train of thought, u are RUBBISH at it. U have clearly read alot of NLP & think u understand it but you dont.

because if you are deleting text, then re entering it in a way which you believe will change peoples process of thought, then ur stupid. Before you convince anyone of anythin, u need rapport... and trust & a whole load of other things of which you have none.

Your arguments have no substance, and are the rants of one with a jaded life. Your heritage is the reason for this, and whilst it may not be your fault, your in no position to be GUIDING people in the art of FREE relationships, Sex & hedonism.

if u want to come to liverpool, i will show u what NORMAL NON PUA men do to get women. it isnt a way to say things, or a way to act

it is a way to be! whatever u charge your students, i could quite easily charge 5 times that figure. i know this by how u speak, ur just a geek, same as them..

but you have enuf finesse about you to make it a business... but again, thats in your heritage too.

smart race, slim social skills

and also PS

riddle me this??

and do not lie to me.

Have you ever had sex? (with a girl).... (a real girl)

* Insert Funny Tag Line *

Last edited by Phil; 20-10-2011 at 09:33 AM.