View Single Post
(#15)
Old

Default 20-10-2011, 07:27 AM

Anything I say has the potential to come across as arrogance. I hate to say it. But If u wanna know what I get up to read the field reports by my students.

I don't need to sarge, nor do I need a GF. So have no reason to do FR. That is why I get my students to do them. The whole point about not doing my own was to prevent accusations of me being arrogant and boasting.

I am teaching, so that should be very clear.

Like I said I enjoy meeting people. The internet is liberating and we do tend to come across as we aspire to be and not as who we are. Which is why I see online confidence as totally false, if it cannot be matched up by verbal dialogue. Which is the reason a lot of guys who flame me, refuse to meet up. They cannot match up to their online toughness. Face to face, eye to eye, toe to toe. I don't mean to be aggressive, I'm just saying in person.

I am If I am being honest the most honest guy out there. In terms of intention to improve. To do things in fun way. My affirmations are a real desire.

If I said to you guys I was shit. Now that would be a lie.

The moment I say I am good, it threatens the ego of others who consider themselves to be superior to me, but lack the confidence of saying it publicly. They would rather break my legs than compete with me.

I don't need to write down rules anymore. As I am glad to say that I can now verbalise them with potency. So my original posts have now become real for me. Its like someone putting on a no smoking sign because they are too scared to tell people off.

I can feel smug in knowing that I given a lot of free entertainment to people.

I can be more smug but do hold back. I do care about peoples feelings. It does me hurt if people misunderstand what I do. Which is why I have adapted.

Thank u.